Letter to the Brethren – June 24, 2002
- Booklets—With a new publication now in the review process that deals with God’s laws and covenants, we have just finished mailing a seventh booklet entitled, Keys to Happy Marriages and Families. These insightful, powerfully written booklets are designed to deeply cover pivotal issues affecting not only newly interested individuals but also mature Christians who continue to look to God’s Word for guidance and growth.
- Web site—Keying our efforts to the doors God is opening, the Church of the Eternal God’s official web site has proven to be an indispensable aid to everyone. Along with the outstanding opportunity for live Internet services each week, all of the Church’s literature, letters and updates are posted. In addition, sermons are available for listening and downloading. This multifaceted tool is literally a door opened to the world. In case any of you reading this letter haven’t yet visited this web site, the address is www.eternalgod.org
- Updates and Newsletters—Each week, the Church publishes an Update—The Week inReview. Timely information concerning sermon topics, Church news and announcements, world news as it relates to prophetic Biblical fulfillment, and concise editorials about Christian living are just some of the content. On certain occasions, the Church also publishes special Newsletters. If anyone is not receiving the updates or needs an actual printed copy of future editions sent— please contact us at the Church mailing address.
- Tape Program—Copies of sermons from both the weekly Sabbath and the Holy Days are provided to those who request them. This valuable service has been very helpful throughout the past year as an additional study aid to many brethren who live in scattered and remote areas.
- Member Letters—Every four to six weeks, special member letters are sent out to our subscribers to communicate with them on a personal level. 2 — Feast sites— As we did last year, we have selected special Feast sites in beautiful surroundings to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles 2002 with our members.
- Television—We had begun producing and broadcasting regular television programs over Public access stations. We decided to temporarily interrupt this service to explore more effective ways to produce our program, and to seek alternative measures to proclaim the gospel. Programs are still being shown in certain parts of the country while we are evaluating their productivity.
- Advertisement—We have run test ads in the UK and Canada to promote our literature, and to evaluate the effectiveness of this tool for preaching the gospel. Please note: We have included a card with this letter for those who want tapes or our literature. Even if you are currently receiving tapes or our literature, including member letters such as this one, please return this card in order that we can verify our address list for this service. Since we must be faithful stewards of the money that God is giving us, we want to be certain that our mailings are being sent only to those who desire them. Therefore, it is important that you tell us that you do want to receive, and/or continue to receive, our material by returning the enclosed card.